Mu.FileCity.lv
Welcome to MuFileCity
Mu.FileCity.lv
Welcome to MuFileCity
Mu.FileCity.lv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MuFileCity Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Support
ADMIN My status
Latest topics
» Atskats uz pagātni
Wally I have a problem with sms coin I_icon_minitimeby Pisaks*|KK| Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:24 am

» Kas notiek?
Wally I have a problem with sms coin I_icon_minitimeby MafiiNi Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:05 am

» Itemi
Wally I have a problem with sms coin I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:34 am

» [Guide] Agility bug
Wally I have a problem with sms coin I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:01 pm

» Nav piešķirts VIP/Credits
Wally I have a problem with sms coin I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:06 pm

» WebShop
Wally I have a problem with sms coin I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:32 am

» Server status
Wally I have a problem with sms coin I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:32 am

» Exp Change.
Wally I have a problem with sms coin I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:58 pm

» Problēma ar reģistrēšanos.
Wally I have a problem with sms coin I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:46 am

» Droši.... ;D
Wally I have a problem with sms coin I_icon_minitimeby Pisaks*|KK| Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:28 am

Top posters
Pisaks*|KK| (444)
Wally I have a problem with sms coin I_vote_lcapWally I have a problem with sms coin I_voting_barWally I have a problem with sms coin I_vote_rcap 
WaLLy (439)
Wally I have a problem with sms coin I_vote_lcapWally I have a problem with sms coin I_voting_barWally I have a problem with sms coin I_vote_rcap 
Lauris (356)
mikesy (153)
Metalix (133)
PAIN (103)
addicmod (102)
AD0NIS (93)
DarkenRahl|AFK game (77)
SirLamer (70)
Radio
Radio Status: online  Open here
Visitors
free counters

Wally I have a problem with sms coin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gokus4

gokus4

Number of posts(число постов) : 20
Join date (Дата регистрации) : 2010-12-20
Age (колл. лет) : 30

Wally I have a problem with sms coin Empty
PostSubject: Wally I have a problem with sms coin   Wally I have a problem with sms coin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:12 am

I sent a SMS coin.

The contents:

dam 218562

At issue:

I received the message code. By introducing the coin sms code, is wrong, please help, I'm from Chile Latin America.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Wally I have a problem with sms coin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wally I have a problem with sms coin   Wally I have a problem with sms coin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?
Back to top Go down

Wally I have a problem with sms coin
Page 1 of 1