Mu.FileCity.lv
Welcome to MuFileCity
Mu.FileCity.lv
Welcome to MuFileCity
Mu.FileCity.lv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MuFileCity Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Support
ADMIN My status
Latest topics
» Atskats uz pagātni
Forum Rules!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Pisaks*|KK| Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:24 am

» Kas notiek?
Forum Rules!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby MafiiNi Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:05 am

» Itemi
Forum Rules!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:34 am

» [Guide] Agility bug
Forum Rules!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:01 pm

» Nav piešķirts VIP/Credits
Forum Rules!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:06 pm

» WebShop
Forum Rules!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:32 am

» Server status
Forum Rules!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:32 am

» Exp Change.
Forum Rules!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:58 pm

» Problēma ar reģistrēšanos.
Forum Rules!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:46 am

» Droši.... ;D
Forum Rules!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Pisaks*|KK| Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:28 am

Top posters
Pisaks*|KK| (444)
Forum Rules!!!!!! I_vote_lcapForum Rules!!!!!! I_voting_barForum Rules!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
WaLLy (439)
Forum Rules!!!!!! I_vote_lcapForum Rules!!!!!! I_voting_barForum Rules!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Lauris (356)
mikesy (153)
Metalix (133)
PAIN (103)
addicmod (102)
AD0NIS (93)
DarkenRahl|AFK game (77)
SirLamer (70)
Radio
Radio Status: online  Open here
Visitors
free counters

Forum Rules!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WaLLy
Administrators

Administrators
WaLLy

Number of posts(число постов) : 439
Join date (Дата регистрации) : 2010-08-14
Age (колл. лет) : 30
Dzīvesvieta (Место жительства) : uk

Forum Rules!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules!!!!!!   Forum Rules!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Forum Rules!!!!!! Rules

---> Any discussion of software piracy or other criminal activities will result in an immediate ban! You've been warned. <--

* Only the English language is allowed when posting

* Do not post Warez (direct downloads to wares sites or links to wares sites) Do not offer or request warez, and do not discuss efforts to cheat hard working software developers out of their livelihood! Such posts will be deleted and result in an immediate ban! You've been warned

* Search before you post. If you are looking for an answer to a specific question, there’s a good chance that it has already been posted. First try a search using likely keywords. If it looks like the question hasn’t been answered, please post!

* When posting, choose a section that is suitable for the subject before posting your message!

* When creating a topic try to write an informative and not too lengthy heading, the heading should state clearly the subject of the topic.... "Help! my phone is broken" is not very helpful to others!

* Be specific. Including detailed information in your post will help other users understand your issue.

* Under no circumstances are users allowed to request for cracked versions of apps

* Mind your manners on the board. Do not post any abusive, racist, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Ethnic flaming/insults are certainly not allowed here. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrators and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.

* SPAM, cross-posting in different sections, blatant 'bumping' of posts, reposting and advertisement-postings (including in avatars) will not be tolerated. Spammers will be banned for life... Other (lesser) offences mean an initial warning.

* Thank those who help you. Rating helpful messages and posting thank you replies are ways of showing appreciation.

* Act responsibly. Please remember that advice or information posted in a discussion is the personal opinion of the person providing it. If something sounds wrong to you, do not try it. In particular, if any user asks you for personal information, such as an account number, address, password or credit card number, do not provide it – instead, report the user to a moderator.

* Moderators are here to help. The MuFileCity Discussions are a moderated forum. From time to time moderators may participate in discussions, but their primary purpose is to help facilitate the functioning of the boards and assist you in their use.

* This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above, they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The email address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one). Site Admin’s and moderator’s reserve the right to edit, lock or delete postings which don't correspond to the rules!

* Animated avatars are not allowed!

* Do not post in Capital Letters, so set the Caps Lock Off! It is not a good forum ethics to post in capital letters, as it is not easy to read the post, and it may imply that you are shouting. The same applies to Bold letters.

* Do not quote very large posts completely full of pictures/videos when replying - keep the topic readable!

* Dont put Supid Pictures in your post as such HERE .. all pictures you can put >>>> Profile >>>>Signature ( only for Vip and Administrators) dont put big pictures .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mufilecity.com

Forum Rules!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1