Mu.FileCity.lv
Welcome to MuFileCity
Mu.FileCity.lv
Welcome to MuFileCity
Mu.FileCity.lv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MuFileCity Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Support
ADMIN My status
Latest topics
» Atskats uz pagātni
Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeby Pisaks*|KK| Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:24 am

» Kas notiek?
Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeby MafiiNi Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:05 am

» Itemi
Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:34 am

» [Guide] Agility bug
Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:01 pm

» Nav piešķirts VIP/Credits
Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:06 pm

» WebShop
Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:32 am

» Server status
Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:32 am

» Exp Change.
Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:58 pm

» Problēma ar reģistrēšanos.
Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:46 am

» Droši.... ;D
Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeby Pisaks*|KK| Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:28 am

Top posters
Pisaks*|KK| (444)
Server Off and 1 player ? I_vote_lcapServer Off and 1 player ? I_voting_barServer Off and 1 player ? I_vote_rcap 
WaLLy (439)
Server Off and 1 player ? I_vote_lcapServer Off and 1 player ? I_voting_barServer Off and 1 player ? I_vote_rcap 
Lauris (356)
mikesy (153)
Metalix (133)
PAIN (103)
addicmod (102)
AD0NIS (93)
DarkenRahl|AFK game (77)
SirLamer (70)
Radio
Radio Status: online  Open here
Visitors
free counters

Server Off and 1 player ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twist
[Vip]
[Vip]
Twist

Number of posts(число постов) : 45
Join date (Дата регистрации) : 2011-01-13

Server Off and 1 player ? Empty
PostSubject: Server Off and 1 player ?   Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Lord wally the server is shut down and there is a connected person as is possible?

Image ::
Server Off and 1 player ? Nooooo10
Back to top Go down
Metalix

Metalix

Number of posts(число постов) : 133
Join date (Дата регистрации) : 2010-04-11
Dzīvesvieta (Место жительства) : Vulcanus

PostSubject: Re: Server Off and 1 player ?   Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Twist wrote:
Lord wally the server is shut down and there is a connected person as is possible?

Image ::
Server Off and 1 player ? Nooooo10

that was happens because the server is online but it is disconnected from the server and that character is a character who is in server before than the down i was in the server too but i press Alt+F4
because i cannot make nothing in server when was DC. (Disconnected).

and that character maybe don't press the button for to disconect and him is eating or maybe another things Laughing
Back to top Go down
Arch4ngeL

Arch4ngeL

Number of posts(число постов) : 7
Join date (Дата регистрации) : 2011-02-18
Age (колл. лет) : 36
Dzīvesvieta (Место жительства) : Russia, Sankt-Peterburg

PostSubject: Re: Server Off and 1 player ?   Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:27 pm

I run in game and all is normal, I collect stones, I sharpen things and if I will bowl off such sensation that back simply I will not come as well as all the others =)
Back to top Go down
Arch4ngeL

Arch4ngeL

PostSubject: Re: Server Off and 1 player ?   Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:30 pm

If that I normally change characters and no detachment from the server occurs... Meanwhile...
Back to top Go down
Metalix

Metalix

PostSubject: Re: Server Off and 1 player ?   Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Arch4ngeL wrote:
I run in game and all is normal, I collect stones, I sharpen things and if I will bowl off such sensation that back simply I will not come as well as all the others =)

Wink

don't worry the server is shut down but will be online soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Arch4ngeL

Arch4ngeL

PostSubject: Re: Server Off and 1 player ?   Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Metalix wrote:
Arch4ngeL wrote:

Wink

There is a necessity to me to last player to bowl off or I can easy play and be engaged in further in proud loneliness the affairs?
Back to top Go down
Metalix

Metalix

PostSubject: Re: Server Off and 1 player ?   Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Arch4ngeL wrote:
Metalix wrote:
Arch4ngeL wrote:

Wink

There is a necessity to me to last player to bowl off or I can easy play and be engaged in further in proud loneliness the affairs?

you need to wait after the server turn online for to go in and log in against Wink

for the moment i suggest to all the players and you vote if it is neccesary and send SMS's etc. or buy items. in Web Shop jejejeje

or only wait here in forums and sometimes go in to the web of the game for to see if it is already up and it is for to see too if you need to download updates or something. Razz

wait i am comming i need to go out a moment bye bye bye bye bye jejejeje
Back to top Go down
Twist
[Vip]
[Vip]
Twist

PostSubject: Re: Server Off and 1 player ?   Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:41 pm

xd !
Back to top Go down
Twist
[Vip]
[Vip]
Twist

PostSubject: Re: Server Off and 1 player ?   Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Okey bye bye (:
Back to top Go down
Arch4ngeL

Arch4ngeL

PostSubject: Re: Server Off and 1 player ?   Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:46 pm

If to be necessary to be disconnected from the server, write. I will go further stones to collect =) bounce
Back to top Go down
Metalix

Metalix

PostSubject: Re: Server Off and 1 player ?   Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Arch4ngeL wrote:
If to be necessary to be disconnected from the server, write. I will go further stones to collect =) bounce

ok don't worry i am here the server is disconnect already bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Off and 1 player ?   Server Off and 1 player ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Off and 1 player ?
Page 1 of 1