Mu.FileCity.lv
Welcome to MuFileCity
Mu.FileCity.lv
Welcome to MuFileCity
Mu.FileCity.lv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MuFileCity Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Support
ADMIN My status
Latest topics
» Atskats uz pagātni
problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeby Pisaks*|KK| Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:24 am

» Kas notiek?
problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeby MafiiNi Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:05 am

» Itemi
problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:34 am

» [Guide] Agility bug
problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:01 pm

» Nav piešķirts VIP/Credits
problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:06 pm

» WebShop
problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:32 am

» Server status
problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:32 am

» Exp Change.
problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:58 pm

» Problēma ar reģistrēšanos.
problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:46 am

» Droši.... ;D
problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeby Pisaks*|KK| Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:28 am

Top posters
Pisaks*|KK| (444)
problem in the map "barracks" I_vote_lcapproblem in the map "barracks" I_voting_barproblem in the map "barracks" I_vote_rcap 
WaLLy (439)
problem in the map "barracks" I_vote_lcapproblem in the map "barracks" I_voting_barproblem in the map "barracks" I_vote_rcap 
Lauris (356)
mikesy (153)
Metalix (133)
PAIN (103)
addicmod (102)
AD0NIS (93)
DarkenRahl|AFK game (77)
SirLamer (70)
Radio
Radio Status: online  Open here
Visitors
free counters

problem in the map "barracks"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lixenor

Number of posts(число постов) : 6
Join date (Дата регистрации) : 2011-02-12

problem in the map "barracks" Empty
PostSubject: problem in the map "barracks"   problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:04 pm

admin. I have a serious problem in this map, the "death spirit" does not die and I can not complete the quest 3, I need your help Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
WaLLy
Administrators

Administrators
WaLLy

Number of posts(число постов) : 439
Join date (Дата регистрации) : 2010-08-14
Age (колл. лет) : 30
Dzīvesvieta (Место жительства) : uk

PostSubject: Re: problem in the map "barracks"   problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:18 pm

You kill kill kill and cant kill monster???
Back to top Go down
http://www.mufilecity.com
lixenor

PostSubject: Re: problem in the map "barracks"   problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:37 pm

exactly, the monsters are paralyzed and I can not kill

Back to top Go down
WaLLy
Administrators

Administrators
WaLLy

PostSubject: Re: problem in the map "barracks"   problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:07 pm

make screen and put here!!
Back to top Go down
Twist
[Vip]
[Vip]
Twist

Number of posts(число постов) : 45
Join date (Дата регистрации) : 2011-01-13

PostSubject: Re: problem in the map "barracks"   problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Yeah , Mr. wally the user is right, the spirits never die, if you yourself do not believe us please log into the server and check it for yourself.

Please solve this problem because when Blade Master evolve cost you kill these spirits

Thank you very much

By : Twist
Cool
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lixenor

PostSubject: Re: problem in the map "barracks"   problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:08 pm

There is proof, I'm not the only one I'll post it.
Back to top Go down
Metalix

Metalix

Number of posts(число постов) : 133
Join date (Дата регистрации) : 2010-04-11
Dzīvesvieta (Место жительства) : Vulcanus

PostSubject: Re: problem in the map "barracks"   problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:12 pm

the answer is that is right but if you cannot kill the mob really you can but you need more resets for to do it and the mob is death really but it is doesn't showed.
Back to top Go down
Twist
[Vip]
[Vip]
Twist

Number of posts(число постов) : 45
Join date (Дата регистрации) : 2011-01-13

PostSubject: Re: problem in the map "barracks"   problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:35 pm

But even a friend of mine who is playing not let him kill the spirit deat they were full stat recently showed how he could kill but only one, the issue is I'd have to edit that spot, because when he filled in one of cordenadas the monsters are bugean map, would have to be more scattered across the map, according to the experience I have on creating a server.
Clarify the issue, it's just my opinion nothing else.

By : Twist

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lixenor

PostSubject: Re: problem in the map "barracks"   problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:31 pm

please fix the problem pale
Back to top Go down
WaLLy
Administrators

Administrators
WaLLy

PostSubject: Re: problem in the map "barracks"   problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:36 pm

I start work in game after 1 day;))) events , fix bugs.. wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem in the map "barracks"   problem in the map "barracks" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problem in the map "barracks"
Page 1 of 1