Mu.FileCity.lv
Welcome to MuFileCity
Mu.FileCity.lv
Welcome to MuFileCity
Mu.FileCity.lv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MuFileCity Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Support
ADMIN My status
Latest topics
» Atskats uz pagātni
about my sword and credits I_icon_minitimeby Pisaks*|KK| Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:24 am

» Kas notiek?
about my sword and credits I_icon_minitimeby MafiiNi Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:05 am

» Itemi
about my sword and credits I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:34 am

» [Guide] Agility bug
about my sword and credits I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:01 pm

» Nav piešķirts VIP/Credits
about my sword and credits I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:06 pm

» WebShop
about my sword and credits I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:32 am

» Server status
about my sword and credits I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:32 am

» Exp Change.
about my sword and credits I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:58 pm

» Problēma ar reģistrēšanos.
about my sword and credits I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:46 am

» Droši.... ;D
about my sword and credits I_icon_minitimeby Pisaks*|KK| Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:28 am

Top posters
Pisaks*|KK| (444)
about my sword and credits I_vote_lcapabout my sword and credits I_voting_barabout my sword and credits I_vote_rcap 
WaLLy (439)
about my sword and credits I_vote_lcapabout my sword and credits I_voting_barabout my sword and credits I_vote_rcap 
Lauris (356)
mikesy (153)
Metalix (133)
PAIN (103)
addicmod (102)
AD0NIS (93)
DarkenRahl|AFK game (77)
SirLamer (70)
Radio
Radio Status: online  Open here
Visitors
free counters

about my sword and credits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mitsurugi2

Number of posts(число постов) : 1
Join date (Дата регистрации) : 2010-08-12

about my sword and credits Empty
PostSubject: about my sword and credits   about my sword and credits I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:52 pm

i dont know why 2 days ago i buy from webshop (new) imperiom omega sword +13 FO but i dont get the sword and while my credits were gone 1220 credits,ive ask to WaLLy about this but he only said "its not possible" Sad( could anyone or some staff help me please... and why i cannot open [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] right now? ive lost 2 time for vote and free credits now i will loosing much for it Sad also cannot play the game.. someone can explain to me??
Back to top Go down

about my sword and credits
Page 1 of 1