Mu.FileCity.lv
Welcome to MuFileCity

MuFileCity Forum

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Support
ADMIN My status
Latest topics
» Kas notiek?
OMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_icon_minitimeby MafiiNi Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:05 am

» Itemi
OMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:34 am

» [Guide] Agility bug
OMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:01 pm

» Nav piešķirts VIP/Credits
OMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:06 pm

» WebShop
OMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:32 am

» Server status
OMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:32 am

» Exp Change.
OMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:58 pm

» Problēma ar reģistrēšanos.
OMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:46 am

» Droši.... ;D
OMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_icon_minitimeby Pisaks*|KK| Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:28 am

» Brīvie kredīti 2k!
OMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:03 am

Top posters
Pisaks*|KK| (443)
OMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_vote_lcapOMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_voting_barOMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_vote_rcap 
WaLLy (439)
OMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_vote_lcapOMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_voting_barOMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_vote_rcap 
Lauris (356)
mikesy (153)
Metalix (133)
PAIN (103)
addicmod (102)
AD0NIS (93)
DarkenRahl|AFK game (77)
SirLamer (70)
Radio
Radio Status: online  Open here
Visitors
free counters

OMG ! Need help! with webshop!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tnpham02

Number of posts(число постов) : 2
Join date (Дата регистрации) : 2010-10-30

OMG ! Need help! with webshop! Empty
PostSubject: OMG ! Need help! with webshop!   OMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:32 pm

i just waisted 450 credits on a pendant i bought on webshop, when i bought it i saw it in the bank from the webshop but when i logged in game i didnt c it, also tried relogging couple times but still nothing. Then i tried going back to the webshop to c if its there, but then its not.......wtf scratch ........ :@@@ ? can u help me plz V.V Crying or Very sad

Last edited by tnpham02 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bunso06

bunso06

Number of posts(число постов) : 33
Join date (Дата регистрации) : 2010-09-20
Age (колл. лет) : 27

PostSubject: Re: OMG ! Need help! with webshop!   OMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:56 pm

just remember that u are log out when ur buying in webshop then make sure that ur vault is have zen and an any item on it ......... just an tips.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucio10
Test Game Master
Test Game Master
Lucio10

Number of posts(число постов) : 20
Join date (Дата регистрации) : 2010-09-29
Age (колл. лет) : 27

PostSubject: Re: OMG ! Need help! with webshop!   OMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:24 am

to purchase the items do not have to have the account opened using window mode, because you it can happen. Always make purchases of the game completely salt...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Expendable

Expendable

Number of posts(число постов) : 37
Join date (Дата регистрации) : 2010-10-19
Age (колл. лет) : 25
Dzīvesvieta (Место жительства) : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: OMG ! Need help! with webshop!   OMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:27 am

next time make sure that your vault is clear ..

thnx

Expendable

STRONG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mu.filecity.lv/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG ! Need help! with webshop!   OMG ! Need help! with webshop! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG ! Need help! with webshop!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mu.FileCity.lv  :: MuFileCity :: Help / Palīdzība-
Jump to: