Mu.FileCity.lv
Welcome to MuFileCity

MuFileCity Forum

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Support
ADMIN My status
Latest topics
» Kas notiek?
bugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_icon_minitimeby MafiiNi Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:05 am

» Itemi
bugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:34 am

» [Guide] Agility bug
bugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:01 pm

» Nav piešķirts VIP/Credits
bugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:06 pm

» WebShop
bugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:32 am

» Server status
bugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:32 am

» Exp Change.
bugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:58 pm

» Problēma ar reģistrēšanos.
bugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:46 am

» Droši.... ;D
bugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_icon_minitimeby Pisaks*|KK| Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:28 am

» Brīvie kredīti 2k!
bugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_icon_minitimeby Lauris Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:03 am

Top posters
Pisaks*|KK| (443)
bugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_vote_lcapbugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_voting_barbugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_vote_rcap 
WaLLy (439)
bugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_vote_lcapbugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_voting_barbugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_vote_rcap 
Lauris (356)
mikesy (153)
Metalix (133)
PAIN (103)
addicmod (102)
AD0NIS (93)
DarkenRahl|AFK game (77)
SirLamer (70)
Radio
Radio Status: online  Open here
Visitors
free counters

bugged inventory and unable to vote/log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liabsliapoc

Number of posts(число постов) : 1
Join date (Дата регистрации) : 2010-10-06

bugged inventory and unable to vote/log Empty
PostSubject: bugged inventory and unable to vote/log   bugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:51 am

help me admin. .my character Craux has a bugged inventory,some of the slots seem to have an invisible items,causing some items not to fit in my inventory.also why can't I log in? everytime I click in the "Vote" area it always says you need to log in first, but when I try to log in, nothing happen.it goes back to the quote "you need to log in first"..help me pls.tnx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaLLy
Administrators

Administrators
WaLLy

Number of posts(число постов) : 439
Join date (Дата регистрации) : 2010-08-14
Age (колл. лет) : 25
Dzīvesvieta (Место жительства) : uk

bugged inventory and unable to vote/log Empty
PostSubject: Re: bugged inventory and unable to vote/log   bugged inventory and unable to vote/log I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:14 am

make clear in web site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mufilecity.com

bugged inventory and unable to vote/log
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mu.FileCity.lv  :: MuFileCity :: Help / Palīdzība-
Jump to: